This beautiful conservative custom 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop is being sold by a private seller who purchased the car out of Georgia in 2007. All the sheet metal is original including the floors.
The Chevrolet underwent a professional three year rebuild which was completed in 2016. No panel, screw, nut, bolt, or fitting was left untouched. It started with a new Chevrolet crate motor 350 c.i./330 h.p. small block and finished with a laser straight single stage black and white urethane paint job. All the chrome and stainless is either new or re-done. The interior is completely new including insulation.
Due to the owner’s busy schedule only a little over 1000 miles has been logged on this gorgeous Bel Air since the competition. Everything works from the Halogen headlights to the Vintage A/C & heat. With the addition of the ‘Fatman Stub’ front end which includes power R&P steering and power front disc brakes this ’53 rides and handles like a champ. You will not be disappointed.
- Body & Paint
- All steel 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air painted in single stage urethane
- Nosed and seam welded hood; decked trunk lid
- Lee plastics taillights
- ’54 Chevy headlight bezels with Halogen headlights
- 1953 Chevy grille with extra ‘teeth’
- New exterior chrome and re-polished stainless
- ‘Smoothie’ front bumper
- All glass is excellent
- Engine & Transmission
- New 350/330 Vortec Chevy crate engine
- Edelbrock hi-rise intake manifold
- Edelbrock 600 cfm carburetor
- HEI distributor and ignition
- Ceramic coated headers
- Custom aluminum radiator and transmission cooler
- Vintage Air A/C & heat
- New gas tank
- Electric fuel pump
- 2 ½” exhaust system w/Flowmaster mufflers
- Rebuilt 350 turbo automatic transmission
- Interior & Trunk
- Reupholstered and re-stuffed seats in traditional vinyl & clothe
- Ididit tilt steering column
- VDO gauges (Speedometer, Water temp, Oil press, Volts, & Fuel)
- Vintage style AM/FM radio w/5 speakers
- Ron Francis wiring harness & fuse box
- Lecarra steering wheel
- Gas & brake pedals converted to swing style
- Mercedes-Benz thick carpeting w/Dyna-mating
- Chassis & Differential
- Stock ’53 Chevy frame w/ Fatman Stub IFS front Suspension
- Tubular ‘A’ arms
- Coil over shocks
- 2” drop spindles
- Power R&P steering
- Power brakes (disc front & drum rear)
- P205 x 75R x 15 radial tires
- Vintage Cadillac hubcaps w/bullet centers
- 10-Bolt Chevrolet differential (open) 3.23:1 gear’s & 1” lowering blocks
I am listing this vehicle as a representative (broker) for the owner. All photographs and videos were taken by me. All of the information presented was given to me by the owner. All questions will be directed to me and answered in a timely manner.
DEPOSITS ARE DONE THROUGH PAYPAL AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE BY WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH.
CASHIER’S CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY MAJOR NATIONAL BANKS, BUT CHECK MUST CLEAR BEFORE TITLE AND BILL OF SALE ARE RELEASED. IN PERSON INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS @ 410-937-0719… J.D.
Vehicle is no longer covered under manufacturer warranty, it will be sold as-is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
PLEASE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
I have been an active eBay seller of cars and other items for since 2002 and maintained a close to a 100% rating during most of that period. Around 2011 I started an online service assisting owners of Classic, Vintage, and Muscle cars to sell their vehicles without them leaving the garage. These are private individual owners who do not want to deal with the public and all of the endless phone calls, “Tire kickers”, and other nonsense that goes on when trying to sell a car. They just want someone to sell it!!
References can be provided upon request. Feel free to call me at 410-937-0719