You are viewing for sale one ‘eye catching’, ‘ear pounding’, and fast 1985 Mustang GT Pro Street. Powered by a professionally built 347 c.i. Ford Windsor stroker motor and backed by a Power Trans TK-5 speed transmission. This Mustang has less than 500 miles on the newly built drive line (engine, trans, and rear).
The original owner, who bought the car new had the car ‘back-halved’ in the mid- 1990’s and used the original 5.0 engine and trans for local shows. Approximately 5 years ago the current, and second owner, pulled out the stock power plant and replaced everything.
The paint is the original factory red and only the front end was re-painted when the fiberglass hood was added. The mileage on the odometer of 42,000 is original, the car has never been in an accident, and always garage kept. There is no body repair work.
Heater does work, but lines are not connected. No air conditioning. Please note that there is a small ‘crease’ in the passenger side door and part of the front fender. Apparently, the original owner had a cycle bump the car (see photo)
- Body & Paint
- Factory 1985 Red
- Aftermarket fiberglass hood (repainted to match factory color)
- Engine & Transmission
- New JEG’s 347 Stroker motor rotating assembly balanced with Forged Crank
- Block was machined, hot tanked, and align bored
- JE 10.5:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- Factory heads were ported, polished, and flow tested by LADD machine
- Crane Cams solid roller cam (Lift – intake 579 exhaust 598; Duration – intake 296, exhaust 304)
- Crane Roller rockers
- Motorsport guide plates
- Chrome moly 5/16” pushrods
- Weiand tunnel ram intake manifold
- Holley 450 cfm carburetors (2)
- MSD ignition system and distributor
- Long tube headers
- Power Trans TK-5; 5 speed transmission
- Centerforce clutch pack
- Welded in 6 point roll bar
- Summit Racing seats w/4 point belts
- Autometer Monster tach and vacuum gauges
- Bosch Oil pressure, water temperature, and volt meter gauges
- B&M shifter
- Factory gauges and radio work normally
- Chassis & Differential
- 4 Link rear suspension w/coil over shocks
- 9” Ford posi-traction rear w/ 4.10:1 gears (new 4.88:1 gears included)
- Strange axles
- Welded in frame connectors
- Stock 1985 Mustang front suspension w/power steering
- Power brakes (discs front and drum rear)
- Weld Wheels on all 4’s
- Front tires: Hoosier 25 x 7.5 x 15 radials
- Rear tires: Hoosier 29 x 18.5 x 15 radials
I am listing this vehicle as a representative (broker) for the owner. All photographs and videos were taken by me. All of the information presented was given to me by the owner. All questions will be directed to me and answered in a timely manner.
DEPOSITS ARE DONE THROUGH PAYPAL AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE BY WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH.
CASHIER’S CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY MAJOR NATIONAL BANKS, BUT CHECK MUST CLEAR BEFORE TITLE AND BILL OF SALE ARE RELEASED.
IN PERSON INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS @ 410-937-0719… J.D.
Vehicle is no longer covered under manufacturer warranty, it will be sold as-is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
PLEASE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
I have been an active eBay seller of cars and other items for since 2002 and maintained a close to a 100% rating during most of that period. Around 2011 I started an online service assisting owners of Classic, Vintage, and Muscle cars to sell their vehicles without them leaving the garage. These are private individual owners who do not want to deal with the public and all of the endless phone calls, “Tire kickers”, and other nonsense that goes on when trying to sell a car. They just want someone to sell it!!
References can be provided upon request. Feel free to call me at 410-937-0719