Here is an opportunity to own a true classic “Hot Rod” built by one of the country’s premier shops, The Hot Rod Garage (East) of Denton, MD. This Deuce has been featured in “The Rodders Journal” and “Hot Rods USA”. It has been taken throughout the country (using an enclosed trailer of course) attending major shows and events, like the Oakland Roadster show in California.
This 1932 Ford roadster combines some of the timeless classic modifications from the 1950’s & 60’s with the performance and comfort of today’s modern Rods. Custom changes such as a Wescott ’32 Ford ‘glass body which had the floors modified because the owner needed the extra leg room to fit his 6’3” frame behind the wheel comfortably. How about a NEW 350 c.i. Chevrolet crate motor sporting approximately 300 h.p. and backed by a rebuilt Turbo 350 automatic. Finally, to give this Deuce a true nostalgic touch a Winters Quick change w/ 3.78:1 gears was used out back. The rest of the specifics are listed below.
Completion of this Ford was in 2006 and it has only logged 3500 miles on the odometer. Recent changes (less than 100 miles ago) include the American Rebel Polished aluminum ‘Sprint’ and ‘Champion’ wheels with new rubber.
- Body & Paint
- Wescott repro body (modified)
- Brookville steel grille insert and shell
- Rootleib 4-piece hood w/louvers
- So-Cal Speed Shop headlights
- 39 Ford tail lights
- Louvered gas tank panel
- Dupont 2-stage Super Jet Black urethane enamel
- Pinstriping by Jerry Campbell
- 3″ Chopped windshield
- Sid Chavers ‘Bop-Top’
- Engine & Transmission
- New Chevrolet 350 / 300 h.p. crate motor
- Offenhauser polished intake
- Edelbrock 650 cfm carburetor
- Moon ‘Mushroom’ air cleaner
- Polished ‘Corvette’ valve covers w/ breathers
- MSD Pro-Billet ignition system
- Sanderson block hugger headers(ceramic coated)
- Rebuilt Chevrolet 3-speed Turbo 350 Automatic
- B&M shift kit
- Maroon naugahyde
- Custom built seat (permanent position)
- Champion gauge panel
- Stewart Warner ‘wing’ series gauges
- Locar shifter
- Limeworks steering column
- Loebeck’s pedal assembly
- Chassis & Differential
- Modified 1932 Ford frame using Loebeck parts
- Vega Steering box
- Super Bell 4” dropped front straight axle
- Chrome Ford spindles
- So-Cal ‘fake’ finned brake drums with disc up front & drums rear
- Wilwood reverse master cylinder
- Winters V-8 Quick change w/ 3.78:1 gears
- Total Cost coil over shocks
- Polished American Rebel 15” Sprint series up front w/Firestone radial 155 x 85 R x 15 & American Rebel 16” Champion series w/Firestone radial 8.90 x 16
I am listing this vehicle as a representative (broker) for the owner. All photographs and videos were taken by me. All of the information presented was given to me by the owner. All questions will be directed to me and answered in a timely manner.
DEPOSITS ARE DONE THROUGH PAYPAL AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE BY WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH.
CASHIER’S CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY MAJOR NATIONAL BANKS, BUT CHECK MUST CLEAR BEFORE TITLE AND BILL OF SALE ARE RELEASED. IN PERSON INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS @ 410-937-0719… J.D.
Vehicle is no longer covered under manufacturer warranty, it will be sold as-is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer’s request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
PLEASE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
I have been an active eBay seller of cars and other items for since 2002 and maintained a close to a 100% rating during most of that period. Around 2011 I started an online service assisting owners of Classic, Vintage, and Muscle cars to sell their vehicles without them leaving the garage. These are private individual owners who do not want to deal with the public and all of the endless phone calls, “Tire kickers”, and other nonsense that goes on when trying to sell a car. They just want someone to sell it!!
References can be provided upon request. Feel free to call me at 410-937-0719